When it comes to marketing on social media, video content is on the rise since the last couple of years. In fact, a lot of marketers on use videos on Facebook to promote their pages and attract more audience. Also, to increase page audience, you can Buy Real Facebook Likes. However, YouTube is the king of all video content, considering one billion hours of YouTube are watched by users every day. This makes it essential to not only have a presence on the platform, but a good reputation and credibility. One of the ways to enhance credibility is to get more subscribers. Hence, here are some easy tips on increasing your subscriber count.
Before you post your content, do some research to see what’s trending. Watch your competitor’s videos along with videos posted by channels from other industries. Make notes of the most intriguing parts. Instead of copying what the competitors are doing, try to come up with more creative ways to do better than them. Moreover, it is advisable to write a script beforehand, as it can improve the delivery and help convey the message in a most powerful power way. YouTubers often underestimate the power of scripting but mastering the art of scripting can take your content to an entirely new level. Another preparatory task is setting up the proper equipment. For an in-house shooting, the most important equipment include a simple background, tripod and studio lights. Depending on the video, there are other accessories that you could be needing, such as props and audio equipment.
Call to Action
All professional marketers are aware of significance of adding powerful call CTAs on social media. On YouTube, you can include CTAs into the videos through end screens and cards.
- End Screen: as the name suggests, it is a screen with a call to action appearing at the end of the video. It can be used to encourage viewers to subscribe to your channel, promote your website or crowdfunding campaign or direct audience to the next video. End screens let you choose from four distinct elements depending on your objective. Also, you can have multiple elements on one screen. The screen appears during the last five to twenty seconds of video.
- Cards: If you are not so sure about end screens, YouTube cards are another way to add a call to action. They add more interactivity to the video and can be used to direct viewers to a specific URL, promote your channel or show a playlist or video.
Spending some your money in paid advertisements is a surefire way to promote your YouTube channel and increase subscriber count. YouTube advertising options are quite customizable featuring a several different ad formats, including:
- Bumper ads
- Display ads
- Sponsored ads
- Skippable video ads
- Overlay ads
- Non-skippable ads
Similar to other social media platforms, like Twitter and Facebook, YouTube also lets you target users based on demographics, interests and in-market audiences.
Search Engine Optimization
Lastly, you need to make sure that your YouTube videos are optimized to rank higher in the search engine results as well as in the YouTube results. There are various ways to include SEO in the videos, a few of them are shared here:
- Metatags: This is a good way to get your keywords in the video to make it more searchable. If you are unsure about which words to include, look for popular videos in your industry and see what meta tags they are using. Keep in mind to focus on the most critical words without overdoing the keywords.
- Searchable Titles: Include the keywords you are targeting in the title of the video as well as try to align the video with a few popular keywords. Keep the title short with not more than fifty characters.
- Video Descriptions: Instead of just stuffing keywords, use this space to put up a well-written and engaging description explaining what the video is about, along with some critical keywords only.
- Transcript: Adding a transcript to video is an excellent way to make the content more accessible to broader audience. Also, since transcripts act as a page copy, adding them gives your video more indexable text so that you can rank for more queries.
– Article originally appeared on The SocioHawk blog.