Did you know that 62% of the marketers consider Facebook as the most significant strategy amongst all online marketing strategies? The network is used by more than two billon active users. This explain why a number of brands have created their Facebook pages are trying to build a solid followership. Speaking of followership, you can also Buy Real Facebook Likes to increase your reach and connect with more followers.
Share More Video Content
Every experienced marketer is well aware of the decline of Facebook’s organic reach. Usually the content shared by pages does not reach a lot of people organically, but video content has a higher reach and generates more engagement as it give higher priority in the newsfeed. Statistically, over 8 billion videos are being watched on Facebook every single day. It is due to a high viewership that a large number of videos are shared on the social network. There are two major reasons why video content is given preference over other types of content.
- Videos act as a fresh new media type that is created less and shared less by Facebook pages and gives a better organic reach.
- Video content is all set to dominate the social media in the future
A study reveals that Facebook video posts reach 90% more users than link-based posts and 40% more users than photo posts. Hence, if you want to increase your engagement and boost your page’s organic reach, it is time to include video content to your social media marketing strategy. Here are some tips to help you create videos that stand out and are liked more.
- Go for square videos instead of landscape videos.
- Include attention-grabbing content in the first 3-5 seconds
- Add meaningful captions to the videos
- Add a short, relevant but interesting title
- Include a convincing call to action at the end
Make Use of Facebook Live
Launched in the April of 2016, Facebook Live videos have become immensely popular. They have helped a number of pages in connecting with followers in a more interactive manner. As compared to regular videdo content, users tend to spend three times more time-consuming content that is recorded via Facebook Live. This is why live video broadcasting is one of the most effective online marketing tools. Since Facebook Live content is highly preferred and acquires a lot of engagement, the newsfeed algorithm prioritizes it and shows it higher in the newsfeed.
Study the Competitors
Often marketers are too busy focusing on and analyzing the performance of their own content that they neglect what the competitors are doing. As effective as it is to keep track of your metrics, it is also important to see what strategies the competitors are doing. This gives you an edge and helps you come up with better content that resonates well with the audience. There are three main aspects that need to be noticed when you analyze your competitors’ strategy.
- Determine what type of their posts are receiving the most positive results
- Figure out which topics are they usually addressing
- Identify the tone and style of the content they are sharing
Monitoring your competitors does not mean that you start copying what others are doing. They key is to seek inspiration and learn amore about their strategies. Add your unique insights to the content your competitors are publishing to make is stand out.
– Article originally appeared on The SocioHawk blog.