With the rapidly increasing popularity of the network, a number of business have turned to Facebook to promote their brands. Facebook advertising are a great way to drive targeted traffic your product page, convert website visitors into loyal customers and increase your overall brand awareness and fan following. However, if you do not have the budget to invest in Facebook ads, you can Buy Real Facebook Likes to increase fan following. Nonetheless, Facebook ads remain an excellent tool to increase sales and improve ROI. Here is our guide on how you can boost your sales through the network.
Using Video Ads
Running video ad campaigns has proven to result in a good return on investment. This is because video content is three times more engaging as compared to other types of content, so Facebook gives them a higher priority in the newsfeed. Grabbing your target audience’s attention way easier with video ads. Also, videos are a great way to showcase how your product or service works and how it can provide value to the buyer. Here are a few tips that can help you create effective video ads for boosting sales:
- Your video should immediately engage anyone watching it, since you have only a couple of seconds to grab viewers’ attention. Without wasting any time, get straight to the main message in the simplest manner.
- To make people click the call to action button, make sure your offer is compelling and interesting enough to the prospective customer. also, clearly tell what users should expect when they click on the button.
- Don’t forget to add an engaging yet informative description with the video, that would support the video content and add value to the overall post.
- Try to provide value by explaining to teaching something in the video. Detailed demos on how to use the product are highly recommended.
Running Multi-Product Ads
Carousel ad on Facebook can be used to display multiple products at a time. Regardless of the size of your business, you can use the ad to promote your products in a unique manner. What makes this format interactive is the ability to showcase various different products in a single ad, giving your prospective customers numerous options, which can increase their chances of purchasing. Facebook Carousel ads can also help lower your advertising expenses and generate more profitable clicks. These ads automatically stand out from the regular ads, which draws users’ attention quickly and increases the ad’s engagement rate.
Facebook is a ‘social’ media platform, meaning you have to socialize on it and connect with your customers. The aim is to build strong relationships with them, so that they keep buying from you and your sales keep increasing. Here are some tips to help you connect better with your existing and potential customers:
- Know and understand their mindset: people on Facebook are more inclined towards connecting with other users and brands on a social level
- Show you are human: businesses are likely to receive better returns when they share their values and create a more human connection with the prospects.
- Convey your brand message: instead of trying to hard sell, you should go for creating ads that deliver your brand message; specifying what your brand sells and what are its unique values.
Targeting Website Visitors
When targeting your website visitors, you have a greater chance of converting them into customers as compared to converting other users. This is because people who have visited your website are familiar with your brand; they are aware of the products and services you sell. You already have a connection with them and with some remarketing, you can convince them to do business with you. Running ads on Facebook is an excellent way to reconnect with website visitors and give them a reminder about the products they have searched for on your website. Even if these users do not purchase from you right away, they might join your email list, which means you can sell to them through email. Targeting the website visitors and remarketing can not only boost sales, but also strengthen your brand identity. To track your website visitors, you can add Facebook pixel to your website, which saves every visitor’s detail in a database. When you target users in this database, your ads are likely to result in more clicks and an increase in the conversion rate.
– Article originally appeared on The SocioHawk blog.